8.30.2013

Liar Liar

Although I just got engaged, I've already started planning the big day.  While there are many decisions to be made, one of the easiest ones will be the selection of my bridesmaids.

In looking for a cute & quirky way to ask them to be in my bridal party, I came across this book.  How many times have you been told "You can wear it again!"  (Liars!)

I imagine wrapping it up in some kraft paper with a pink bow and simple note - Will you be my bridesmaid?  


How would you want to be asked to be in a wedding?

xo,

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your engagement! What a cute idea! I would like to be asked by a really cute note or some type of coded message, at least that's how I imagine I would ask mine one day :)

    Cheers!
    Akshara
    Simply Akshara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Akshara! I hadn't thought about a coded message - but I do love them! Will have to incorporate into an upcoming gift:)

      Glad you found me here. I look forward to checking out Simply Akshara, too!

      xo,
      Suzanne

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete