8.29.2013

Jumping the Gun

I feel like I have completely jumped the gun here.  I started this series of wedding-related gifts off with an Irish inspired horseshoe gift for the bride, but should have started at the beginning - the engagement! (What a rookie blogger mistake, huh?:)

I (very) recently got engaged and was gifted with a bridal-inspired basket by a close girlfriend.  Words can't describe how much I appreciated and loved it!  It included everything I never knew I needed to celebrate this special moment and begin planning.  What would you want in a bridal basket?


Sheet Music - Get Me to the Church (my mother sang this to me all the time as a kid!) - Wrapping PaperBasket - Magazine - Champagne - Essie Wedding Collection

xo,

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet idea! I'm sure Etsy and Pinterest would have beautiful ideas for a bridal basket : )

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke! Happy to have you here at Rainy Days Happen!

      Delete